Gonna Put The World Away For A Minute

Not to bragbut when I married Paul, I kinda hit the jackpot, family-wise. I gained seven delightful siblings (and their equally wonderful spouses and kids). And Paul's parents are also more than alright. ;)

My mother- and father-in-law are so lovely and so generous, in fact, that they organized a Coleman vacation in Florida this month. Most of us live in places with monstrous winters (Buffalo, Philly, Wisconsin...), so wearing a bathing suit in February felt like an absolute TRIUMPH.

Paul's family is scattered across the map. It's a big deal when they get together. I love being a part of that. I love that Ingrid will grow up being a part of that. 
Family is, like, where it's at. 


Rockin' the pineapple with plaid. Paulyou're a legend.
"Smile for the camera, Ingrid!"

"What mastectomy?" Inordinately pleased to have found a bathing suit that works.





 


2 comments: