15 Tweets That Will Make You Laugh If Your Life Is A Trainwreck

Are you on Twitter? I've only been hanging out there since the summer. For months, I felt like a stranger in a strange land. I still feel like the gangly tween at the party, but I don't care because Twitter is where all the hilarious, raucous kids hang out and it makes me feel like maybe I could sit at their lunch table and, I don't know, trade friendship bracelets or something.

Basically, I swing by Twitter when I need a laugh. Take these with a huge grain of salt.


15 Tweets That Will Make You Laugh If Your Life Is A Trainwreck:

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14. 

15.

I'd also like to take a moment to point out how hilarious and fantastic my friend Maureen is (note # 5). I know her in real life, and it's the greatest.


1 comment: